If you're looking for more than a job, you've come to the right place.
At CONNECT, attracting, retaining and developing our employees is the bedrock we're built on. Our inclusive culture, competitive salaries and generous benefits reflect our commitment to our employees.
Benefits are only the beginning.
We want to help you strike the right balance between your work life and your home life. Our benefits reflect our commitment to that goal.
- We provide a PTO Bank with hours for you to use in any way. Time continuously accrues in your bank, so you can use it as you earn it.
- 8 paid holidays each year: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- 8 weeks of paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of paid family leave
- Dress for your day – You decide what to wear based on your job and what you're doing on a particular day. Working at home? Break out those favorite slippers!
- A regular work week in the office doesn't always work best for everyone. That's why qualified employees have options, like flexible office hours and compressed work weeks.
Working from home
Even before COVID-19, many of our employees worked from home. We know that sometimes home is where we do our best work and where we need to be. When COVID-19 changed our world, we changed with it. Working from home is the norm for our team now, except for a few essential on-site team members. When our offices open, we’ll do it right with the safety of our employees as a top priority. You can count on the support you need to be successful and safe, no matter where you work.
You want to know that your future is secure. We want to make it easy to build that nest egg.
- 401(k) plan with immediate vesting on company match
- Company-funded, cash balance employee pension plan
Your development is crucial for our success. Because we want you to grow and thrive professionally, we offer:
- In-person and online learning programs
- Professional and leadership development
- Tuition reimbursement
Learn more about how we support your professional development.
“Each day is a new challenge; I get to continuously grow personally and help others through offering a product that’s needed by the vast majority.”
Health and wellness
We offer plans and programs to help you be healthy, fit and well. Coverage begins on your first day of work!
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Life and disability insurance options
- Flexible spending account
- Mother's rooms
- No-fee fitness center (at our location in Green Bay, Wisconsin)
- Well-being program provided at no cost
- Employee assistance program
The communities where we live and work are important to us, and we have a strong history of supporting local and national causes. We also make it easy for our employees to help.
- Donate to causes you're passionate about, and we'll match up to $3,000 each year to qualifying nonprofit organizations.
- Part of giving back is volunteering in our communities. That's why employees are eligible for up to two days of paid volunteer time every calendar year.
Of course, our commitment to the communities where we live and work doesn’t end with these benefits. Learn more about our community involvement and how our team members share a common passion for social responsibility.
Benefits are only the beginning
At CONNECT, we take pride in being a great place to work, and we're proud of the benefits we offer. But work should have meaning. Our customers trust us to protect what matters most and help them put the pieces of their lives back together when they suffer a loss. You'll feel good knowing that your work contributes to that important mission.